We Need Your Help.
To put it simply, it takes time and energy to create great stories and brief teachings that access the heart. With 1.5 million+ listening in, overtaking debut views for new Oprah and Rosie shows, we want to do this right.
Dan currently does this for free, to serve the listeners via non-profit radio world.
For that reason, we would like you invite you to channel some of your giving to be a monthly partner to help us continue to meet this vital need for encouragement in a disillusioned, disoriented postmodern society.
5 QUICK STEPS
Dan receives support for his radio program through a local church. This keeps the heart to serve at the center of what he does.
1. Click on this link to the Vineyard Church of Franklin giving page (read the next steps first).
2. Type “RADIO MINISTRY” in the form field above the gift, which you will see after you click the link. NOT Dan Wilt.
3. Choose “One Time Gift” or “Automatic Recurring Gift,” choose MONTHLY, type in the amount (and frequency), and click “Give Secure Via Paypal.”
4. Once on the Paypal page, you can click “No Paypal account? Pay using your credit or debit card.”
5. Fill in the information, and the recurring payment is now set up.
I.e. “Automatic Recurring Gift” is an option you can see there, and you can select “Monthly.”
For checks (one-time or recurring), note only “Radio Ministry” on the check and send to:
c/o Radio Ministry
The Vineyard Church, Franklin
308 Jordan Road
Franklin, TN 37067
We welcome your prayers, support and encouragement.
Some of the growing number of radio stations carrying Dan’s Stories.
You can find a local radio station in your area that carries our stories here on the Stations page.
If you favorite station doesn’t carry it, you can contact them to ask them to carry the show. They can find out how at KeepTheFaith.com.
If you’d just like to hear some of Dan’s radio spots, and his radio interviews about the worshiping life, click here to listen.