- Driving to North Carolina with oldest daughter, windows down, Ok Go's "Invincible" blasting – "please use your powers for good." #
- Now the car is filled with Jon Foreman's "Again" – the Matrix has become a sanctuary for a Dad and his 18 year old daughter. #
- Father daughter road trip music notes conclude with "Your Love Is Strong" by Jon Foreman. Loud singing, warm sun, wild Carolina. #
- Grateful for every independent artist who has something to say, and a unique way to say it. #
- Regina S's "Laughing With" – no one laughs at God in a hospital – thinking of friends who have endured great pain and risen like phoenix's. #
- LIVE Devotionall call in Conference In The Cloud at 10 EST; will broadcast live from Nat. Worship Inst. Tomorrow -http://bit.ly/3yDiN1 #
- Great time with Heather Daugherty at Trevecca – great new Worship Arts program with spiritual formation emphasis http://trevecca.edu #
- Four young boys, young heroes, just sat with me in my living room. We talked of loving enemies, South Africa's healing, and giving hope. #
- "Handling Grief And Loss As A Creative Leader" Breakout, 2 pm EST today with Diane Thiel – don't miss her story – http://j.mp/974ElJ #
- Handling Grief And Loss As A Creative Leader" Breakout, 2 pm EST today with Diane Thiel – stunning – http://www.worshiptraining.com #
- En route to Fairless, PA to teach at The Northeast Worship Institute, landing in Washington. Will broadcast from event: http://bit.ly/8Z1SmW #
- In Pennsylvania trying to reclaim my accent; after 20 years away, it seems I have lost it. #
- Great unveiling the WorshipTraining.com Conference In The Cloud today – thrilled to finally be able to say this exists. http://bit.ly/96v5oP #
- In a killer keyboard workshop with Chris Springer (Baloche's keys guy) – will post great notes in keys group in Cafe – http://bit.ly/8Z1SmW #
- @benfreemanokc Indeed. Well, back in the day, we choose what means something to us then. Good golly. in reply to benfreemanokc #
- Working with MediaShout pal @drewstats setting up Paul Baloche's set. Yes, folks, we do it all. #
- We were having a problem with finding lyrics for Paul's songs – WorshipTeam saved the day. 2 minutes – 20 song set! http://bit.ly/aDHyUu #
- Live Update from the Northeast Worship Institute tonight now up on the WorshipTraining Conference In The Cloud – http://bit.ly/cRheFJ #
Sheltering Mercy and Endless Grace help us rediscover the rich treasures of the Psalms—through free-verse prayer renderings of their poems and hymns—as a guide to personal devotion and meditation. Sheltering Mercy helps the reader pray Psalms 1-75; Endless Grace leads in prayer through Psalms 76-150.
The church has always used the Psalms as part of its prayer life, and they have inspired countless other prayers. Each book contains 75 prayers drawn from the Book of Psalms, providing lyrical sketches of what authors Ryan Smith and Dan Wilt have seen, heard, and felt while sojourning there. Each prayer is a response to the Psalms written in harmony with Scripture. These prayers help us quiet our hearts before God and welcome us into a safe place amid the storms of life.
These artful, poetic, and classic devotional books are a perfect gift, and feature compelling stunning illustrations and hardcover binding, offering a fresh way to reflect on and pray the Psalms. Co-written with Ryan Whitaker Smith, Brazos Publishing.
Pre-Order below, and join my email list, to get author notes and updates about the book and events around it.