- Easter worship readings for today's Church and more are available now at http://www.worshiptraining.com/Easter #
- A poet may do many things, but lie is not one of them. Tell your truth, lest it burn a hole in it's host. #
- Toad The Wet Sprocket playing in restaurant taking son to TobyMac/Skillet concert in Kentucky. A little inspiration for everybody. #
- #oscars I just gave my son an award for "Most Important Boy To Me." #
- RT [WorshipTraining] Resurrection Endorses the Physical World + Tools For Easter Worship Planners – http://eepurl.com/i3jw #
- At O'More College Of Design creating the future with Josh Lomellino and blossoming young designer Andrew Wierzba. http://bit.ly/b6B4qp #
- When one has learned the dark art of self-reliance, for too long, it is hard to turn back. Learn to trust God again today. #
- RT GoTo Greece with Dan and TwitterGrow – ancient worship, wombs of west/east faith, art. Follow @worshiptraining by 3.11. #
- RT En route to Istanbul/Constantinople, Greece and Rome. TwitterLearn ancient art, worship, culture – follow @worshiptraining #
- Go To Greece With Dan – http://eepurl.com/i8to #
- RT @worshiptraining See through Istanul's ancient walls – images start tomorrow – http://bit.ly/bwE4Md #
AVAILABLE WHEREVER YOU BUY BOOKS
Sheltering Mercy: Prayers Inspired by the Psalms
Sheltering Mercy, along with its companion volume, Endless Grace, helps us rediscover the rich treasures of the Psalms—through free-verse prayer renderings of their poems and hymns—as a guide to personal devotion and meditation.
The church has always used the Psalms as part of its prayer life, and they have inspired countless other prayers. This book contains 75 prayers drawn from Psalms 1-75, providing lyrical sketches of what authors Ryan Smith and Dan Wilt have seen, heard, and felt while sojourning in the Psalms. Each prayer is a response to the Psalms written in harmony with Scripture. These prayers help us quiet our hearts before God and welcome us into a safe place amid the storms of life.
This artful, poetic, and classic devotional book features compelling custom illustrations and foil-stamped hardcover binding, offering a fresh way to reflect on and pray the Psalms.