- Easter worship readings for today's Church and more are available now at http://www.worshiptraining.com/Easter #
- A poet may do many things, but lie is not one of them. Tell your truth, lest it burn a hole in it's host. #
- Toad The Wet Sprocket playing in restaurant taking son to TobyMac/Skillet concert in Kentucky. A little inspiration for everybody. #
- #oscars I just gave my son an award for "Most Important Boy To Me." #
- RT [WorshipTraining] Resurrection Endorses the Physical World + Tools For Easter Worship Planners – http://eepurl.com/i3jw #
- At O'More College Of Design creating the future with Josh Lomellino and blossoming young designer Andrew Wierzba. http://bit.ly/b6B4qp #
- When one has learned the dark art of self-reliance, for too long, it is hard to turn back. Learn to trust God again today. #
- RT GoTo Greece with Dan and TwitterGrow – ancient worship, wombs of west/east faith, art. Follow @worshiptraining by 3.11. #
- RT En route to Istanbul/Constantinople, Greece and Rome. TwitterLearn ancient art, worship, culture – follow @worshiptraining #
- Go To Greece With Dan – http://eepurl.com/i8to #
- RT @worshiptraining See through Istanul's ancient walls – images start tomorrow – http://bit.ly/bwE4Md #
RELEASES Jan. 24, 2023 | Brazos press
Endless Grace helps us rediscover the rich treasures of the Psalms—through free-verse prayer renderings of their poems and hymns—as a guide to personal devotion and meditation. It is the awaited companion volume to Sheltering Mercy (Ps. 1-75).
The church has always used the Psalms as part of its prayer life, and they have inspired countless other prayers. This book contains 75 prayers drawn from Psalms 76-150, providing lyrical sketches of what authors Ryan Smith and Dan Wilt have seen, heard, and felt while sojourning in the Psalms. Each prayer is a response to the Psalms written in harmony with Scripture. These prayers help us quiet our hearts before God and welcome us into a safe place amid the storms of life.
This artful, poetic, and classic devotional book features compelling custom illustrations and foil-stamped hardcover binding, offering a fresh way to reflect on and pray the Psalms. Co-written with Ryan Whitaker Smith, Brazos Publishing.
Pre-Order below, and join my email list, to get author notes and updates about the book and events around it.