- In Crete – Minotaur battles all day. Keep getting lost in the labyrynth. Pics of Ephesus Patmos up later @worshiptraining #
- Pic in a Cretan Starbucks http://twitpic.com/19z3lg #
- RT @InsideWorship: New podcast: Ep. 31 "The Fire of Resurrection" – @danwilt on implications of Easter. http://ow.ly/1nYjb #
- @worshiptraining News from Ephesus, Corinth, Patmos, Crete and now Athens! #
- [WorshipTraining] Dan from Athens: Paul 'Gets' Worship – http://eepurl.com/kL4y #
- Heading out the door in Athens to the Acropolis, Mars Hill, and the Parthenon. Now THIS is a classroom. @worshiptraining #
- @swampyedwards So very true – held on to one another for dear life. Falling into Athens – a bad thing. in reply to swampyedwards #
- 3 Words To Live By: "Love always wins. " #
- RT Getting very excited about April big news @worshiptraining – please get every worship leader and pastor you know following. #
- Worship converts the imagination over at Kirk's site http://bit.ly/afc9KK #
- RT 3 Words To Live By: "Right A Wrong." #
- New images – The Oracle at Delphi and the Icon Shop (real deal) at Meteorea http://bit.ly/bsrQeN #
Sheltering Mercy and Endless Grace help us rediscover the rich treasures of the Psalms—through free-verse prayer renderings of their poems and hymns—as a guide to personal devotion and meditation. Sheltering Mercy helps the reader pray Psalms 1-75; Endless Grace leads in prayer through Psalms 76-150.
The church has always used the Psalms as part of its prayer life, and they have inspired countless other prayers. Each book contains 75 prayers drawn from the Book of Psalms, providing lyrical sketches of what authors Ryan Smith and Dan Wilt have seen, heard, and felt while sojourning there. Each prayer is a response to the Psalms written in harmony with Scripture. These prayers help us quiet our hearts before God and welcome us into a safe place amid the storms of life.
These artful, poetic, and classic devotional books are a perfect gift, and feature compelling stunning illustrations and hardcover binding, offering a fresh way to reflect on and pray the Psalms. Co-written with Ryan Whitaker Smith, Brazos Publishing.
Pre-Order below, and join my email list, to get author notes and updates about the book and events around it.