- Entire family is officially under the same roof at the same time. Transition to Nashville was wild – but here we are – good to be together. #
- Parents-in-law in town – long walks in the Franklin wood and organic food to feast on. #
- If I had it to do over again, I would. These are the important commitments we’ve made. #
- ET It is your next step into the unknown that proves your confidences. Build a history of this threshold, and trust. #
- Innovation says “This chunk of wood is not for burning; it would make a strange and unique bowl.” #
- Takiing things to the next level is easy when tides are turned in your favor. It is in the challenge that true character is called upon. #
- For all you ladies who love a colorblind man… http://bit.ly/bST5oS #
- In this naked silence, You sing to me. #
- You are never as far behind as you think, nor ever as far ahead. This inability to percieve our state at every given moment is a gift. #
RELEASES Jan. 24, 2023 | Brazos press
Endless Grace helps us rediscover the rich treasures of the Psalms—through free-verse prayer renderings of their poems and hymns—as a guide to personal devotion and meditation. It is the awaited companion volume to Sheltering Mercy (Ps. 1-75).
The church has always used the Psalms as part of its prayer life, and they have inspired countless other prayers. This book contains 75 prayers drawn from Psalms 76-150, providing lyrical sketches of what authors Ryan Smith and Dan Wilt have seen, heard, and felt while sojourning in the Psalms. Each prayer is a response to the Psalms written in harmony with Scripture. These prayers help us quiet our hearts before God and welcome us into a safe place amid the storms of life.
This artful, poetic, and classic devotional book features compelling custom illustrations and foil-stamped hardcover binding, offering a fresh way to reflect on and pray the Psalms. Co-written with Ryan Whitaker Smith, Brazos Publishing.
Pre-Order below, and join my email list, to get author notes and updates about the book and events around it.