- Entire family is officially under the same roof at the same time. Transition to Nashville was wild – but here we are – good to be together. #
- Parents-in-law in town – long walks in the Franklin wood and organic food to feast on. #
- If I had it to do over again, I would. These are the important commitments we’ve made. #
- ET It is your next step into the unknown that proves your confidences. Build a history of this threshold, and trust. #
- Innovation says “This chunk of wood is not for burning; it would make a strange and unique bowl.” #
- Takiing things to the next level is easy when tides are turned in your favor. It is in the challenge that true character is called upon. #
- For all you ladies who love a colorblind man… http://bit.ly/bST5oS #
- In this naked silence, You sing to me. #
- You are never as far behind as you think, nor ever as far ahead. This inability to percieve our state at every given moment is a gift. #
Join the movement.
We're all on a journey of spiritual formation, and we all want a faith that sustains through the good and bad times. Get the email designed to help you take your great leaps with God.