- Entire family is officially under the same roof at the same time. Transition to Nashville was wild – but here we are – good to be together. #
- Parents-in-law in town – long walks in the Franklin wood and organic food to feast on. #
- If I had it to do over again, I would. These are the important commitments we’ve made. #
- ET It is your next step into the unknown that proves your confidences. Build a history of this threshold, and trust. #
- Innovation says “This chunk of wood is not for burning; it would make a strange and unique bowl.” #
- Takiing things to the next level is easy when tides are turned in your favor. It is in the challenge that true character is called upon. #
- For all you ladies who love a colorblind man… http://bit.ly/bST5oS #
- In this naked silence, You sing to me. #
- You are never as far behind as you think, nor ever as far ahead. This inability to percieve our state at every given moment is a gift. #
Sheltering Mercy and Endless Grace help us rediscover the rich treasures of the Psalms—through free-verse prayer renderings of their poems and hymns—as a guide to personal devotion and meditation. Sheltering Mercy helps the reader pray Psalms 1-75; Endless Grace leads in prayer through Psalms 76-150.
The church has always used the Psalms as part of its prayer life, and they have inspired countless other prayers. Each book contains 75 prayers drawn from the Book of Psalms, providing lyrical sketches of what authors Ryan Smith and Dan Wilt have seen, heard, and felt while sojourning there. Each prayer is a response to the Psalms written in harmony with Scripture. These prayers help us quiet our hearts before God and welcome us into a safe place amid the storms of life.
These artful, poetic, and classic devotional books are a perfect gift, and feature compelling stunning illustrations and hardcover binding, offering a fresh way to reflect on and pray the Psalms. Co-written with Ryan Whitaker Smith, Brazos Publishing.
Pre-Order below, and join my email list, to get author notes and updates about the book and events around it.